Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne

★★★★★
"Wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted forest, a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."


I've always been fond of Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, and the rest. I don't remember if I actually read these when I was younger, but I very much enjoyed them when I read them to my 2-month old daughter.  This was our first story collection that we read after we had read all of our picture books several times and needed something to get us through late-night feedings.  These stories of the Hundred Acre Wood will stay in my mind for years to come. I loved the charming characters and humor that A.A. Milne brings to each story.  The illustrations by  E.H. Shephard were wonderful as well!

We also read:
Now We are Six
When We Were Very Young

No comments:

Post a Comment